FAITH Walk Christian Church in Ontario, CA
Wednesday Bible Study
In a few weeks we will be ready to start having virtual Bible study on Wednesday evenings. Please check here for the link to the weekly meetings.
Statement of Purpose
FAITH Walk Christian Church in Ontario exists to rise up a committed people, holy in lifestyle, victorious in faith, self-sacrificing in service to the King of kings. With one focus, to see people everywhere come to personally know and live for Jesus Christ.
Our purpose has nothing to do with building ministries, acquiring properties or gaining and name for ourselves, individually or as a church. If God happens to allow any of the above to occur, it will be at His doing for His glory.
We are here to point all people to Jesus Christ of Nazareth. His Holy Word clearly states in John 12:32 “And I, if I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself”.
Jesus said; “I come that you might have life and that you may have it abundantly”. This is our purpose for living: that the life of Jesus Christ of Nazareth might live abundantly in and through us.
Statement of Belief
- We believe that God created the earth and living creatures as well as men.
- We believe that God created man (Adam), to live forever. But due to Adams rebelliousness, a curse was placed on mankind, and physical death became reality.
- We believe that it pleased God to send His only begotten Son, to live, to die and to be raised again from the dead, to reconcile (reunite) mankind to Himself.
- We believe that the joy set before Him, (giving mankind hope and seeing mankind reunited to His Father), Jesus endure the pain and the shame.
- We believe that Jesus was falsely accused, beaten, tried, and crucified; And that on the third day He rose from the dead, and showed Himself infallible proofs for 40 days.
- We believe that Jesus is presently seated at the right hand of the Father, until such time as the Fathers deems appropriate for Him to return and draw us up to Himself.
- We believe that the Holy Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments are the word of God fully inspired by the Holy Spirit and therefore inerrant (without error).